Search This Site
- How and When to Water Pepper Plants
- Growing Peppers From Seed
- 7 Pot Douglah - The World's 2nd Hottest Chili Pepper
- Where to Buy Carolina Reaper Seeds
- The World's Hottest Chilli Pepper - Trinidad Scorpion Butch T
- The Carolina Reaper aka HP22B Pepper
- The Purple Bhut Jolokia - Buyer Beware
- Growing Chocolate Bhut Jolokia in DWC
- Trinidad Scorpion Moruga - The World’s Hottest Chili Pepper
- Where to Buy Bhut Jolokia Seeds
- Morouga Scorpion = 7 Pot Brain Strain?
- The 7 Pot/Pod Brain Strain
- Bhut Jolokia aka Ghost Pepper Chili
- 5 Bhut Jolokia / Ghost Pepper Varieties
- HP22B, The World's Next Hottest Pepper?
Tag Archives: yellow bhut jolokia
My 2013 pepper growing season is officially underway! Last year wasn’t all that great primarily due to the drought. The season started great but then the rain stopped and the temperatures climbed. I still managed to harvest a decent amount … Continue reading
Here’s a picture of 5 bhut jolokia varieties I’m growing this year. Starting with red and moving clockwise: red bhuts, peach bhuts, chocolate bhuts, yellow bhuts and caramel bhuts.
As I mentioned in part 1 of my yellow bhut grow post I’m on a quest for the perfect yellow bhut this year and am growing yellow bhuts from 3 different sources. Despite a slow start to the pepper growing … Continue reading
This season I’m growing 6 yellow bhut jolokia plants from 3 different seed sources. I’m on a quest for the “perfect” yellow bhut. First up are pods from two plants I grew from seed provided by BigT. Overall both plants … Continue reading