Search This Site
- How and When to Water Pepper Plants
- Growing Peppers From Seed
- Where to Buy Carolina Reaper Seeds
- 7 Pot Douglah - The World's 2nd Hottest Chili Pepper
- The World's Hottest Chilli Pepper - Trinidad Scorpion Butch T
- Growing Chocolate Bhut Jolokia in DWC
- The Purple Bhut Jolokia - Buyer Beware
- Trinidad Scorpion Moruga - The World’s Hottest Chili Pepper
- Caramel aka Carmel Bhut Jolokia
- 5 Bhut Jolokia / Ghost Pepper Varieties
- Morouga Scorpion = 7 Pot Brain Strain?
- Where to Buy Bhut Jolokia Seeds
- The Carolina Reaper aka HP22B Pepper
- Bhut Jolokia aka Ghost Pepper Chili
- Interview with Ed Currie of Pucker Butt Pepper Company
Tag Archives: red bhut jolokia
My 2013 pepper growing season is officially underway! Last year wasn’t all that great primarily due to the drought. The season started great but then the rain stopped and the temperatures climbed. I still managed to harvest a decent amount … Continue reading
Here’s a picture of 5 bhut jolokia varieties I’m growing this year. Starting with red and moving clockwise: red bhuts, peach bhuts, chocolate bhuts, yellow bhuts and caramel bhuts.
Some of the hot pepper flakes I have made over the past few weeks. Includes some giant red bhut jolokia, chocolate bhut jolokia, caramel bhut jolokia and a red bhut jolokia / red Caribbean mix.