Search This Site
- How and When to Water Pepper Plants
- 7 Pot Douglah - The World's 2nd Hottest Chili Pepper
- Growing Peppers From Seed
- Where to Buy Carolina Reaper Seeds
- The World's Hottest Chilli Pepper - Trinidad Scorpion Butch T
- The Purple Bhut Jolokia - Buyer Beware
- Growing Chocolate Bhut Jolokia in DWC
- Trinidad Scorpion Moruga - The World’s Hottest Chili Pepper
- 5 Bhut Jolokia / Ghost Pepper Varieties
- The Carolina Reaper aka HP22B Pepper
- Bhut Jolokia aka Ghost Pepper Chili
- Morouga Scorpion = 7 Pot Brain Strain?
- Caramel aka Carmel Bhut Jolokia
- Fresh Trinidad Scorpion Pods for Sale
- The 7 Pot/Pod Brain Strain
Tag Archives: pepper pictures
Here’s a picture of 5 bhut jolokia varieties I’m growing this year. Starting with red and moving clockwise: red bhuts, peach bhuts, chocolate bhuts, yellow bhuts and caramel bhuts.
Some of the hot pepper flakes I have made over the past few weeks. Includes some giant red bhut jolokia, chocolate bhut jolokia, caramel bhut jolokia and a red bhut jolokia / red Caribbean mix.
2010 was a great pepper growing season in northern Illinois. The weather was close to perfect and that extended the season by about a month. Here are some of my pepper harvest photos from 2010: