Search This Site
- The World's Hottest Chilli Pepper - Trinidad Scorpion Butch T
- Growing Peppers From Seed
- Trinidad Scorpion Moruga - The World’s Hottest Chili Pepper
- 7 Pot Douglah - The World's 2nd Hottest Chili Pepper
- The Carolina Reaper aka HP22B Pepper
- Fresh Trinidad Scorpion Pods for Sale
- Morouga Scorpion = 7 Pot Brain Strain?
- Where to Buy Carolina Reaper Seeds
- HP22B, The World's Next Hottest Pepper?
- How and When to Water Pepper Plants
- Where to Buy Bhut Jolokia Seeds
- Bhut Jolokia aka Ghost Pepper Chili
- The 7 Pot/Pod Brain Strain
- Hottest Peppers in the World
- Pepper Joe Claims a New Hottest Pepper is Coming
Tag Archives: peach bhut jolokia
My 2013 pepper growing season is officially underway! Last year wasn’t all that great primarily due to the drought. The season started great but then the rain stopped and the temperatures climbed. I still managed to harvest a decent amount … Continue reading
Here’s a picture of 5 bhut jolokia varieties I’m growing this year. Starting with red and moving clockwise: red bhuts, peach bhuts, chocolate bhuts, yellow bhuts and caramel bhuts.
The peach bhut jolokias from one of my two plants are ripening quickly. 2012 Peach Bhut Update Posts Peach Bhut Jolokia Grow 2012 Part 1 Peach Bhut Jolokia Grow 2012 Part 2
My peach bhut jolokias are starting to ripen. I have two peach bhut plants. One of them grew quickly and produced an early round of pods. Those are the ones that are ripening and pictured here. The second plant is … Continue reading