Search This Site
- Trinidad Scorpion Moruga - The World’s Hottest Chili Pepper
- The World's Hottest Chilli Pepper - Trinidad Scorpion Butch T
- 7 Pot Douglah - The World's 2nd Hottest Chili Pepper
- The Carolina Reaper aka HP22B Pepper
- Growing Peppers From Seed
- Where to Buy Carolina Reaper Seeds
- Morouga Scorpion = 7 Pot Brain Strain?
- Bhut Jolokia aka Ghost Pepper Chili
- HP22B, The World's Next Hottest Pepper?
- Fresh Trinidad Scorpion Pods for Sale
- The 7 Pot/Pod Brain Strain
- Growing Chocolate Bhut Jolokia in DWC
- How and When to Water Pepper Plants
- Hottest Peppers in the World
- Interview with Ed Currie of Pucker Butt Pepper Company
Tag Archives: hot peppers
Sounds like Ed Currie finally got the heat validation he’s been looking for from Guinness for the Carolina Reaper. While as of this post the Guinness page is not yet updated Ed received an email that said in part: “[w]e … Continue reading
In 2011 I found the caramel bhut jolokia in my pepper garden. I grew a few of the plants in 2012 and they came out of but the pods were much shorter and fatter than the ones I grew the … Continue reading
My 2013 pepper growing season is officially underway! Last year wasn’t all that great primarily due to the drought. The season started great but then the rain stopped and the temperatures climbed. I still managed to harvest a decent amount … Continue reading
Here’s a picture of 5 bhut jolokia varieties I’m growing this year. Starting with red and moving clockwise: red bhuts, peach bhuts, chocolate bhuts, yellow bhuts and caramel bhuts.
Until more people have grown the Carolina Reaper pepper there are only two reliable places to get Carolina Reaper pepper seeds as of this writing. 1. http://store.puckerbuttpeppercompany.com/smokin-eds-carolina-reaper/ 2. www.pepperjoe.com (will update with actual link once Joe adds the reaper seeds … Continue reading