Search This Site
- Trinidad Scorpion Moruga - The World’s Hottest Chili Pepper
- The World's Hottest Chilli Pepper - Trinidad Scorpion Butch T
- 7 Pot Douglah - The World's 2nd Hottest Chili Pepper
- The Carolina Reaper aka HP22B Pepper
- Growing Peppers From Seed
- Where to Buy Carolina Reaper Seeds
- Morouga Scorpion = 7 Pot Brain Strain?
- Bhut Jolokia aka Ghost Pepper Chili
- HP22B, The World's Next Hottest Pepper?
- Fresh Trinidad Scorpion Pods for Sale
- The 7 Pot/Pod Brain Strain
- Growing Chocolate Bhut Jolokia in DWC
- How and When to Water Pepper Plants
- Hottest Peppers in the World
- Interview with Ed Currie of Pucker Butt Pepper Company
Tag Archives: giant bhut jolokia
My 2013 pepper growing season is officially underway! Last year wasn’t all that great primarily due to the drought. The season started great but then the rain stopped and the temperatures climbed. I still managed to harvest a decent amount … Continue reading
Some of the hot pepper flakes I have made over the past few weeks. Includes some giant red bhut jolokia, chocolate bhut jolokia, caramel bhut jolokia and a red bhut jolokia / red Caribbean mix.
In the world of hot peppers, while no longer the record holder for being the hottest, the bhut jolokia or “ghost pepper” is still the most popular super hot pepper. Is the ghost pepper as widely known as the habanero…not … Continue reading
January 22, 2012 Here’s the super hot pepper grow list for 2012. May have some slight changes (additions mostly) but this is the core. Could say this is the year of the bhut! Yellow Bhut Jolokia – 10 – 6 … Continue reading