Search This Site
- Trinidad Scorpion Moruga - The World’s Hottest Chili Pepper
- The World's Hottest Chilli Pepper - Trinidad Scorpion Butch T
- 7 Pot Douglah - The World's 2nd Hottest Chili Pepper
- The Carolina Reaper aka HP22B Pepper
- Growing Peppers From Seed
- Where to Buy Carolina Reaper Seeds
- Bhut Jolokia aka Ghost Pepper Chili
- Morouga Scorpion = 7 Pot Brain Strain?
- HP22B, The World's Next Hottest Pepper?
- Fresh Trinidad Scorpion Pods for Sale
- The 7 Pot/Pod Brain Strain
- Growing Chocolate Bhut Jolokia in DWC
- Hottest Peppers in the World
- How and When to Water Pepper Plants
- Interview with Ed Currie of Pucker Butt Pepper Company
Tag Archives: ghost pepper
My 2013 pepper growing season is officially underway! Last year wasn’t all that great primarily due to the drought. The season started great but then the rain stopped and the temperatures climbed. I still managed to harvest a decent amount … Continue reading
Here’s a picture of 5 bhut jolokia varieties I’m growing this year. Starting with red and moving clockwise: red bhuts, peach bhuts, chocolate bhuts, yellow bhuts and caramel bhuts.
The peach bhut jolokias from one of my two plants are ripening quickly. 2012 Peach Bhut Update Posts Peach Bhut Jolokia Grow 2012 Part 1 Peach Bhut Jolokia Grow 2012 Part 2
As I mentioned in part 1 of my yellow bhut grow post I’m on a quest for the perfect yellow bhut this year and am growing yellow bhuts from 3 different sources. Despite a slow start to the pepper growing … Continue reading