Search This Site
- Trinidad Scorpion Moruga - The World’s Hottest Chili Pepper
- The World's Hottest Chilli Pepper - Trinidad Scorpion Butch T
- 7 Pot Douglah - The World's 2nd Hottest Chili Pepper
- The Carolina Reaper aka HP22B Pepper
- Growing Peppers From Seed
- Where to Buy Carolina Reaper Seeds
- Bhut Jolokia aka Ghost Pepper Chili
- Morouga Scorpion = 7 Pot Brain Strain?
- HP22B, The World's Next Hottest Pepper?
- Fresh Trinidad Scorpion Pods for Sale
- The 7 Pot/Pod Brain Strain
- Growing Chocolate Bhut Jolokia in DWC
- Hottest Peppers in the World
- How and When to Water Pepper Plants
- Interview with Ed Currie of Pucker Butt Pepper Company
Tag Archives: caribbean red
My 2013 pepper growing season is officially underway! Last year wasn’t all that great primarily due to the drought. The season started great but then the rain stopped and the temperatures climbed. I still managed to harvest a decent amount … Continue reading
Some of the hot pepper flakes I have made over the past few weeks. Includes some giant red bhut jolokia, chocolate bhut jolokia, caramel bhut jolokia and a red bhut jolokia / red Caribbean mix.
January 22, 2012 Here’s the super hot pepper grow list for 2012. May have some slight changes (additions mostly) but this is the core. Could say this is the year of the bhut! Yellow Bhut Jolokia – 10 – 6 … Continue reading
The 2011 pepper growing season in Illinois is well underway. Yea it’s still dropping into the 20′s at night and we’re 6 weeks away from being able to plant out but when you have a short growing season you have … Continue reading