Search This Site
- How and When to Water Pepper Plants
- 7 Pot Douglah - The World's 2nd Hottest Chili Pepper
- Growing Peppers From Seed
- Where to Buy Carolina Reaper Seeds
- The World's Hottest Chilli Pepper - Trinidad Scorpion Butch T
- The Purple Bhut Jolokia - Buyer Beware
- Growing Chocolate Bhut Jolokia in DWC
- 5 Bhut Jolokia / Ghost Pepper Varieties
- Trinidad Scorpion Moruga - The World’s Hottest Chili Pepper
- Bhut Jolokia aka Ghost Pepper Chili
- The Carolina Reaper aka HP22B Pepper
- Morouga Scorpion = 7 Pot Brain Strain?
- The 7 Pot/Pod Brain Strain
- Caramel aka Carmel Bhut Jolokia
- Fresh Trinidad Scorpion Pods for Sale
Tag Archives: caramel bhut jolokia
In 2011 I found the caramel bhut jolokia in my pepper garden. I grew a few of the plants in 2012 and they came out of but the pods were much shorter and fatter than the ones I grew the … Continue reading
My 2013 pepper growing season is officially underway! Last year wasn’t all that great primarily due to the drought. The season started great but then the rain stopped and the temperatures climbed. I still managed to harvest a decent amount … Continue reading
Here’s a picture of 5 bhut jolokia varieties I’m growing this year. Starting with red and moving clockwise: red bhuts, peach bhuts, chocolate bhuts, yellow bhuts and caramel bhuts.
In the 2011 growing season I found what I’m calling the caramel bhut jolokia growing in my garden. I had a number of chocolate bhut jolokias growing and they all looked the same except for one plant. That plant had … Continue reading
Some of the hot pepper flakes I have made over the past few weeks. Includes some giant red bhut jolokia, chocolate bhut jolokia, caramel bhut jolokia and a red bhut jolokia / red Caribbean mix.