Search This Site
- The World's Hottest Chilli Pepper - Trinidad Scorpion Butch T
- Growing Peppers From Seed
- Trinidad Scorpion Moruga - The World’s Hottest Chili Pepper
- 7 Pot Douglah - The World's 2nd Hottest Chili Pepper
- The Carolina Reaper aka HP22B Pepper
- Fresh Trinidad Scorpion Pods for Sale
- Morouga Scorpion = 7 Pot Brain Strain?
- Where to Buy Carolina Reaper Seeds
- HP22B, The World's Next Hottest Pepper?
- How and When to Water Pepper Plants
- Where to Buy Bhut Jolokia Seeds
- Bhut Jolokia aka Ghost Pepper Chili
- The 7 Pot/Pod Brain Strain
- Hottest Peppers in the World
- Pepper Joe Claims a New Hottest Pepper is Coming
Tag Archives: caramel bhut jolokia
My 2013 pepper growing season is officially underway! Last year wasn’t all that great primarily due to the drought. The season started great but then the rain stopped and the temperatures climbed. I still managed to harvest a decent amount … Continue reading
Here’s a picture of 5 bhut jolokia varieties I’m growing this year. Starting with red and moving clockwise: red bhuts, peach bhuts, chocolate bhuts, yellow bhuts and caramel bhuts.
In the 2011 growing season I found what I’m calling the caramel bhut jolokia growing in my garden. I had a number of chocolate bhut jolokias growing and they all looked the same except for one plant. That plant had … Continue reading
Some of the hot pepper flakes I have made over the past few weeks. Includes some giant red bhut jolokia, chocolate bhut jolokia, caramel bhut jolokia and a red bhut jolokia / red Caribbean mix.