Search This Site
- Trinidad Scorpion Moruga - The World’s Hottest Chili Pepper
- The World's Hottest Chilli Pepper - Trinidad Scorpion Butch T
- 7 Pot Douglah - The World's 2nd Hottest Chili Pepper
- The Carolina Reaper aka HP22B Pepper
- Growing Peppers From Seed
- Where to Buy Carolina Reaper Seeds
- Morouga Scorpion = 7 Pot Brain Strain?
- Bhut Jolokia aka Ghost Pepper Chili
- HP22B, The World's Next Hottest Pepper?
- Fresh Trinidad Scorpion Pods for Sale
- The 7 Pot/Pod Brain Strain
- Growing Chocolate Bhut Jolokia in DWC
- How and When to Water Pepper Plants
- Hottest Peppers in the World
- Interview with Ed Currie of Pucker Butt Pepper Company
Tag Archives: 2012 pepper grow
Here’s a picture of 5 bhut jolokia varieties I’m growing this year. Starting with red and moving clockwise: red bhuts, peach bhuts, chocolate bhuts, yellow bhuts and caramel bhuts.
The peach bhut jolokias from one of my two plants are ripening quickly. 2012 Peach Bhut Update Posts Peach Bhut Jolokia Grow 2012 Part 1 Peach Bhut Jolokia Grow 2012 Part 2
As I mentioned in part 1 of my yellow bhut grow post I’m on a quest for the perfect yellow bhut this year and am growing yellow bhuts from 3 different sources. Despite a slow start to the pepper growing … Continue reading
My peach bhut jolokias are starting to ripen. I have two peach bhut plants. One of them grew quickly and produced an early round of pods. Those are the ones that are ripening and pictured here. The second plant is … Continue reading