Search This Site
- The World's Hottest Chilli Pepper - Trinidad Scorpion Butch T
- Growing Peppers From Seed
- Trinidad Scorpion Moruga - The World’s Hottest Chili Pepper
- 7 Pot Douglah - The World's 2nd Hottest Chili Pepper
- The Carolina Reaper aka HP22B Pepper
- Fresh Trinidad Scorpion Pods for Sale
- Morouga Scorpion = 7 Pot Brain Strain?
- Where to Buy Bhut Jolokia Seeds
- Bhut Jolokia aka Ghost Pepper Chili
- Where to Buy Carolina Reaper Seeds
- HP22B, The World's Next Hottest Pepper?
- The 7 Pot/Pod Brain Strain
- Hottest Peppers in the World
- How and When to Water Pepper Plants
- Growing Chocolate Bhut Jolokia in DWC
Author Archives: pepperseed
My peppers have been going for about a month and I have healthy seedlings for all but a few of my original list. A few of the seedlings are a little yellow but the same thing has happened in past … Continue reading
My 2013 pepper growing season is officially underway! Last year wasn’t all that great primarily due to the drought. The season started great but then the rain stopped and the temperatures climbed. I still managed to harvest a decent amount … Continue reading
Here’s a picture of 5 bhut jolokia varieties I’m growing this year. Starting with red and moving clockwise: red bhuts, peach bhuts, chocolate bhuts, yellow bhuts and caramel bhuts.
Until more people have grown the Carolina Reaper pepper there are only two reliable places to get Carolina Reaper pepper seeds as of this writing. 1. http://store.puckerbuttpeppercompany.com/smokin-eds-carolina-reaper/ 2. www.pepperjoe.com (will update with actual link once Joe adds the reaper seeds … Continue reading
The pepper community has been buzzing with news of the HP22B / Carolina Reaper. Ed Currie graciously shared his time with me and answered some questions about his background, growing operations and the soon to be very popular HP22B / … Continue reading